Is mental health and wellbeing now business critical for sports organisations?
The pandemic has undoubtedly impacted workforces in the sports sector, resulting in increased stress and anxiety as demands and pressures continue to grow. Bluefin Sport and Marsh will be hosting an “Under the Spotlight” webinar on Tuesday 9 March at 10:15am focusing on how you can support your employees and your organisation through the long term risks of the COVID pandemic.
Lorna Feeney (Head of Mental Health at Marsh) and Carl Chapman (Client Director at Marsh Mercer Benefits) will be presenting and providing insights into the following:
- Mental health and COVID.
- Impact of mental ill-health.
- Law, financial, business and moral reasons.
- How to manage mental health in the workplace.
- Why address mental health?
- How you can use your wellbeing and benefit programmes to manage your people risk post COVID.
- Tips for Risk and HR functions to collaborate and drive value and cost efficiency from employee insurance and benefit programmes.
- How to ensure employees are supported, helping them to improve their health, engagement, productivity, and morale, as we move to the ‘new normal’.
If you are interested in attending and asking key questions on mental health in the workplace, then please register here. Should you have any further questions, please contact your local Bluefin Sports representative or