There are so many great reasons to join us!
Your membership helps us to fund our work – to enhance the skill of target shooters through various competitions, to train and inspire all generations through our extensive coaching programmes, to protect and promote the sport we all love and to help make target shooting accessible to all.
Here’s our top ten benefits to renewing:
1. Standing up for shooters rights and freedoms including campaigns against legislation that threaten our sport
2. Representation at National and International level both within shooting and with outside agencies including Government
3. Collaborating with other National organisations to jointly promote shooting
4. Access to support and information from our expert knowledge base including support on firearms and legal issues
5. Unrivalled insurance for your shooting activities via our partner, MarshSport, including equipment cover
6. Gain access to competition entry including: National Championship Meetings & Postal Individual & Club Team Matches
7. Access to NSRA Reward Scheme offering discounts including selected NSRA shop items (excluding targets, firearms and ammunition)
8. Opportunity to train and obtain NSRA Coaching qualifications
9. Discount on range access at the Lord Roberts Centre, Bisley
10. Complimentary copy of our quarterly magazine, On Target - filled with news and updates from the world of Target Shooting
Join or renew today by visiting our Membership Portal, JustGo https://nsra.justgo.com and you’ll have the option to join the NSRA Rewards Scheme. For a small joining fee, you can access 100’s of savings and discounts on many big-name brands. Utilising these offers throughout the year can enable you to regain the cost of your NSRA membership and more! You can find the scheme through the Rewards button on your membership page through our Membership Portal.
If you have any joining or renewal queries, then email the Membership Team on
Our membership flyer is now available for download, so you can share our membership benefits with fellow shooters.