Steve Gurner Assistant Sec. of Torfaen Smallbore Rifle Club has asked us to pass on the message that "It has been decided to postpone the above event, until such time that we can hold it safely COVID-19 allowing.  We look forward to welcoming competitors old and new when the competition can be re-arranged.  Details will be posted on our Facebook page and the N.S.R.A. website when available."

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience. We do not use any cookies to collect or share personal information.
You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.