Starting in the next issue of On Target, due out by the end of March, we will be running a new feature called Club Corner. This will be a dedicated shop window for Clubs to promote themselves to achieve their key objectives in 2021 and beyond. These could include any of the following:
- Recruiting new members
- Promoting future competitions and events
- Updating and circulating club news
- Sharing best practice
- Inviting help and ideas
We often talk about the “Shooting Community” and this will be a dynamic way to reach your captive audience. On Target is mailed to over 5,000 individual members and affiliated clubs and read by a further 40-50,000 club members each quarter.
- Up to 250 words about the topic you would like to promote
- A photo to illustrate the item you wish to communicate
- If available a logo to help readers recognise who you are
- Most importantly your contact details and a call to action
The copy deadline dates for the next issue and the rest of 2021 are listed below.
- 28 February
- 28 April
- 28 June
- 28 August
- 28 October
Whenever possible we will also give you additional exposure on our website and social media and this will reach another much larger audience outside of the NSRA membership.
So we hope you like the idea and feel you can use this opportunity to promote your club. We look forward to hearing from you and between us the fight back against Covid and the return of Shooting starts here!
NSRA MARKETING TEAM