Information from British Shooting:
- Round 1 will be extended to 1st Dec. (Entries accepted until midnight). Regional Awards for Individuals and Teams will be awarded at this point. Individuals and Teams will qualify for the National Final at this point.
- Removal of Round 2
- National Final - This will take place on 3 separate evenings (one evening per age group) Juniors: Tues 9th, Inters: Wed 10th, Seniors: Thurs 11thFeb. (Pre event training on Wed 3rd Feb for all finalists).
- The National Final will take place via a readily available platform to enable “live” participation. Athletes will be able to join remotely, to participate at the same time.
National Final notes
- The National Final would still be for Individuals and Teams. E.g. All Junior Individuals and Junior Teams compete on Tues 9th Feb.
- As with the whole champs, the adult witness to the athlete shooting is responsible for the athlete shooting to the competition rules. For the National Final, this includes the time the athlete shoots and the commands/briefing which is given. (A printed copy of the National Final Briefing and Range Commands will be sent in the athlete pack – in case the sound to the video call should fail or connection).
- Rachael Westlake is the Chief Range Officer.
- Athlete Information Pack: In January all National Finalists will be sent 1x Practice and 4x Competition Targets, specifically “British Shooting branded”.
- Athletes are allowed to shoot on electronic targets or SCATT, but must notify me in advance. The time the athlete completed the 20 shots must be either written on the front of the targets/print out etc. or printed from the system itself.
- The deadline for athletes to submit their National Final entry (target scores and 4x target images) is midnight of their respective National Final.
- As the competition is only 2 Rounds, there would be no additional entry fee for the National Final.
For more information click here.