Date: 18th March 2020 Time: 16:40
I would like to confirm we have regrettably had to cancel the 2020 Junior International in line with Government advice and guidance. This decision reflects our determination to play our part in minimising the risk of infection from the spread of Coronavirus. In addition to domestic circumstances we have also taken into account the global situation and not least of all restrictions on International travel.
I would also like to clarify the position concerning all other NSRA Championships, Competitions and Events, namely no other cancellation or postponement decisions have been taken and if or when they are notification will be posted on our website and social media network. I hope this corrects any earlier misunderstanding or miscommunication there may have been. In these challenging and fast moving times it is essential we have one coherent message and to that end I thank you on behalf of the NSRA for your support.
Chief Executive Officer