The Lord Roberts Centre is the Headquarters of the NSRA, housing the Association's offices, meeting rooms, our Shop and Showroom and ranges for both airgun and a number of smallbore cartridge disciplines. It is situated within the National Shooting Centre of Bisley Camp. Please see our companion site for more details of the Centre as a venue.
Special considerations for reopening after COVID lockdown
We are delighted to confirm the ranges will reopen Friday 16th April and initially will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the following times.
- Friday 09:00 – 16:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 16:00
- Sunday 09:00 – 16:00
Please note the last time each day ranges can be booked will be 15:00
The following ranges will be available to book in advance
- 50m outdoor - £10 per lane per hour
- 25m outdoor - £25 per bank per hour
- 25yds indoor – £6.50 per lane per hour
- 10m whizzers - £8.50 per lane per hour
- 10m electronic air targets - £8.50 per lane per hour
You may be asked to leave a message on voicemail so please do with your name, contact number and a brief message and one of our Reception Team will call you back.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING COVID SECURE MEASURES AT ALL TIMES WHEN AT THE LORD ROBERTS CENTRE
- Arrival time – 15 minutes before lane time
- Departure time – no later than 15 minutes after your lane time has finished
- Face masks must be worn at all times other than on the firing point
- LRC information concerning use of hand sanitiser, social distancing and other relevant information will be available on arrival
- No cafe service will be open BUT we are looking at introducing a takeaway service and outdoor eating area in the near future
- Mingling is prohibited at all times
- For all the latest NSRA Covid guidelines please CLICK HERE
So we can’t wait to welcome you back and if you need to renew your NSRA Membership and ensure your insurance cover is valid please CLICK HERE
Lord Roberts Centre
Tel: 01483 485502/485503
How to get here:
For those approaching from the M3 via the A322, turn right at the traffic lights between Bisley and Knaphill villages on to Queens Road. The entrance to Bisley Camp is about one-and-a-half miles along Queens Road on the right.
Once you enter the Bisley Camp by turning off Queens Road on to Kings Avenue, the approach to the Centre is clearly marked. Turn left into Elcho Road and first left again. Then take the right turn just after the road bends to the left and you will soon find yourself in the car park.
By public transport:
Brookwood Station is approximately one mile away. There is a taxi firm based in Brookwood village close to the station.