The NSRA sponsors or organises a number of competitions, the entry criteria for which limits participation to members of particular organisations or special groups of shooters.
Further details and entry forms for these competitions are circulated direct to the organisations eligible to take part, either by the NSRA or the event organisers, but can also be supplied to other authorised applicants. Unless otherwise stated, enquiries should be sent to Competitions Department at
- Army Cadet Force Competition - Teams of 4.
- Air Training Corps Competition - Teams of 4.
- Sea Cadet Corps Competition - Teams of 4.
The above three competitions also feed Corps Teams of 8 into the competition for the Punch Trophy.
- Territorial Army Small-bore Match - Teams of 6 from company or equivalent units.
- Inter-Services Small-bore Match - Teams of 12.
- Junior Inter-Services XL Match - Teams of 40.
- Combined Services Pistol Championships Meeting (enquiries to
Regional Training Squads (enquiries to
- Inter-Regional Rifle Match, Bisley.
- Inter-Regional Air Rifle and Air Pistol Matches, Aldersley and satellite venues.
Scouts (visit http://www.dohoo.clara.net/nsrc/)
- National Scout Rifle Championships.
- BUCS Team Leagues and Knock-out Postal Competitions.
- BUCS Individual Postal Competitions.
- BUCS Championship Meeting, Appleton Range, Cheshire.
Visually-Impaired Shooters (enquiries to
- Individual Postal Air Rifle League.