We will organise the replacement of targets as stock from the printers allows. Please do not send in requests for other targets until notice is given that they are in stock. We want to be fair to our clubs and individual members but also deal with the issue with our printers in a reasonable way. For this reason we will replace any targets that:
- Are not acceptable for National Competition use.
- We have stocks of a new quality checked target available. Others will be informed of in due course.
- Were purchased after 1st January 2017. (For 2510BM/89 those purchased between 1st January 2017 and 20th September 2018).
- Are your current unused stock i.e. the number of targets you have left (not the total order you placed).
- The name and address under which the order was place.
- Order date.
- Order or invoice number (if you ordered online this will be a 4-digit number, if you purchased in the Shop or ordered over the telephone, it will be a 9-digit number).
- A simple photograph of scan of the target type.
- A photograph or other evidence of the quantity of targets you have left.
- If you no longer have the invoice, a copy of the treasurer’s entry in the ledger or other evidence that you have of the purchase and date.
You will also be able to exchange targets in person at the Shop by bringing in the targets with your receipt or invoice.